Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breakfast recommendation for breakfast dublin city centre

Options
  • 26-12-2012 11:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

Will be around city centre in the morning . Any recommendations for decent breakfast haunts in the area ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,691 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

Avoca for quality stuff. Portions are huge, get one between two and a side, or even a side each with toast and coffee. Best service in the country.

Lemon is good for breakfast crepes. Decent coffee too, but a bit cramped (I'm alright with that).

I don't really like the greasy spoon thing, but I'm sure there's a few.

To be honest, it's one thing that pisses me off about Dublin (don't get me started on other towns and cities in Ireland), a lot of places aren't open early enough for me. I'm an early riser.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭OldBean

For something different, Bibi's off Clanbrasil St. or The Fumbally at the junction of Fumbally Lane. Salt in Avoca Monkstown apparently has a pretty great one too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭pm1977x

The Joy of Cha on Essex St Templebar and The Stage Door just a few doors up both do decent full Irish breakfasts, nothing fancy but a good big plate of food from both

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Supraman

Cheers folks , much appreciated . I'm sure to lay my hat in one of those establishments :) Hungry now at the thought of a good breakfast .

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Use the Forum search function. ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement