Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you all?

Options
  • 27-12-2012 12:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

I've been looking through some of the posts from before I joined the forum. It seems like most of the members are based in the Dublin/Kildare/Wicklow area? Am I the only one in the north west?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,553 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

I'm in the North West too :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

"Sunny" southeast;)

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭ailbheg

I'm in Cavan. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭treccie

Yeah I'm not alone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Galway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭aaabbbb

Dublin/ Kildare depending where the road takes me :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,215 Mod ✭✭✭✭charlieIRL

midlands here

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Melinka

I'm between Tuam and Dunmore myself and would love to find other/s in the area possibly for some hacking or any type of riding. I've a 8 yo sport horse who I love to bits but we could both use a bit of company.

Melinka wrote: »
    I'm between Tuam and Dunmore myself and would love to find other/s in the area possibly for some hacking or any type of riding. I've a 8 yo sport horse who I love to bits but we could both use a bit of company.

Hi Melinka Do you ever come over towards the Moycullen Area?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭Gorteen

Midlands....

• Advertisement

JillyQ wrote: »
    Hi Melinka Do you ever come over towards the Moycullen Area?

Hi Jilly, I am just about 15 minutes from Moylough but am without horse transport so stuck here for now. I'm on a farm and have fields to ride in (if they ever dry out!) and quiet roads for hacking but we could both use some company.

Thats a pity Melinka I dont have my own horse so i just hire one from the stables in Moycullen also i have know horse box either, so i am fairly stuck as well.

Oops, just realised you wrote Moycullen, not Moylough! Unfortunately I'm a good bit away from Moycullen. Lucky you though, I think there a few nice riding centres out where you are. Enjoy!

The one that i go to is lovely it caters for all age groups and abilities, even us nervous adults, the trecks around there are beautiful as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

I'm near Malahide, Co. Dublin. Anyone else? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭XxAshlingxX

North west - but athlone for college..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭Ah_Yeah

South Dublin most of the time. Home in Limerick the odd weekend :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 708 ✭✭✭dave66

Wickla ;)

Well, I live Wicklow but daughter's horse is kept on Wicklow/Dublin border near Glencullen.

Advertisement