Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why the hell aren't you out on the lash?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Reiketsu

I have work but had a few drinks last night away. So tired now, wish I'd been sensible and went to bed. Off I go now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Shifty11

Home a few hours now. Regretting it immensly. Nightclub was overcrowded, drinks were over priced and the place was full of **** that I've spent the last year avoiding. To make matters worse, too much red bull and now I can't sleep.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Why does Christmas time mean you have to drink?

As opposed to any other time?

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭newbee22

Stephens night and ny eve are the worst nights of the year to go out- overpriced and overcrowded!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

Didn't go out yesterday or xmas eve which is quite rare for myself. I can't see myself bothering again tbh as i had a much better time on my own.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,687 ✭✭✭blacklilly

Right now I wish I was as sensible as all of you, I'm in pain and I need sympathy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

blacklilly wrote: »
    Right now I wish I was as sensible as all of you, I'm in pain and I need sympathy
    You can't beat a lovely fresh, clear head in the morning.

Best feeling in the world. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,884 ✭✭✭Eve_Dublin

Why does Christmas time mean you have to drink?

You don't have to...but it's good fun.

I went out and I'd a great night. Didn't pay 20 Euro into a club...I don't think my town even has a club. Just had drinks and caught up with the heads I liked at school and avoided the nob heads. Easy.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,208 ✭✭✭keithclancy

Eve_Dublin wrote: »
    You don't have to...but it's good fun.

I went out and I'd a great night. Didn't pay 20 Euro into a club...I don't think my town even has a club. Just had drinks and caught up with the heads I liked at school and avoided the nob heads. Easy.

What kind of club ? For 20 quid i'd be expecting a hand shandy thrown in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭OneArt

Wompa1 wrote: »
    That's reminds you why you don't live here anymore? As though it's that important to you? Binge drinking into later in the morning? I guess it's Irelands gain that you left

I think it says a lot more about you to assume that I enjoy late nights purely to get drunk. Sitting out in late bars till silly o'clock doesn't mean having to constantly get drunk. Some of us actually enjoy the good craic of late night, something Ireland is sorely lacking these days.

• Advertisement
Advertisement