Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Powercustom v's Kidd?

• 27-12-2012 8:53am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭

Knowing the Kidd goodies for the 10/22 it good quality and pricey, Volquartsen, also v good, came upon Powercustom, bought a bolt release and it was vgood quality, anyone fitted powercustom trigger kits, they seem to be very good and cheaper.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 270 ✭✭Scalachi

I used to have a TG2000 Volquartsen trigger, and it was very good, but not as good as the Kidd IMHO.

I have used various Power Custom kits and they are good quality and do remarkably improve the factory trigger, to be quite usable and even pleasant, but then if you fire a Kidd for example, you see the real difference.

But the Power Custom Hammer kit is about 40 dollars, and the Power Custom Hammer and Sear kit for about 75 dollars, so while much cheaper options that buying VQ or Kidd so its horses for courses or equipment for your budget :)

Regards

DB

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭cw67irl

When i was buying my trigger i was warned off the VQ trigger as they had had a few returns with problems!!!

Other than that VQ have a great reputation! Have a vq barrel on mine and I love it!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,064 ✭✭✭clivej

All I can say is I bought the best after reading THE website dedicated to 10/22 rifles at http://www.rimfirecentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9

I have all Kidd parts except for the action and it shoots better than I can

Advertisement