Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Football Boots Sydney

Options
  • 27-12-2012 10:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

Hi,

Anybody able to recommend a good place to buy good but cheap football boots in Sydney? I was in Rebel Sport earlier today and cheapest I saw was for $219.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭Coileach dearg

Hi,

Anybody able to recommend a good place to buy good but cheap football boots in Sydney? I was in Rebel Sport earlier today and cheapest I saw was for $219.

I'd keep away from Rebel sports, daylight robbery. Bought a pair off http://www.prodirectsoccer.com and they were more than 50% cheaper than Rebel, that's including the delivery. If you're in Sydney, we could put an order through together and save more on delivery costs as I need a new pair of boots too.

I said it before, Sydney needs a decent competitor for Rebel Sports, they're abusing the monopoly they have on sports stores here.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

I got a pair from slash sport (or something similar) about 6 months ago for $50 delivered in 3 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

I got a pair from slash sport (or something similar) about 6 months ago for $50 delivered in 3 days.

Advertisement