Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone have problems signing in?

Options
  • 27-12-2012 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,495 ✭✭✭

Can't sign in for the last ten minutes, Xbox live is being reported as working but I'm not getting anywhere. If I disconnect the network cable it boots straight up so it's not a hardware problem, otherwise it takes a good 45 seconds to get to the sign-in screen and then maybe 3 minutes before it gets to the (offline) home screens.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭403 Forbidden

Can't sign in for the last ten minutes, Xbox live is being reported as working but I'm not getting anywhere. If I disconnect the network cable it boots straight up so it's not a hardware problem, otherwise it takes a good 45 seconds to get to the sign-in screen and then maybe 3 minutes before it gets to the (offline) home screens.

Yea looks like the same for me too - happened Christmas eve too -

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056839116

• Registered Users Posts: 18 CrazyGamer95

Yeah i'm having similar problems good to know i'm not the only one hopefully they get it sorted soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,375 ✭✭✭Sin City

I have this problem now

• Registered Users Posts: 916 ✭✭✭Páid

I'm also having this problem. I'm in Lucan and its been happening all Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭lucky frank lives

happining in swords too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Markyd40

same probs with live and upc so i rang them, Upc they say they cant find any problems and had have no complaints from anybody except me , so ring them and complain 1908 ,,,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,375 ✭✭✭Sin City

UPC: Brian wrote: »
    Afternoon everyone,

If anyone currently effected could please PM on your account details to UPC: Reps we will use these as examples to investigate further. We will update as soon as we can but the account details will help speed the investigation.

Thanks, Brian.
    PM upc

Mine being the complete cnut!

Advertisement