Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Audio help for interview

Options
  • 27-12-2012 2:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭

I am working on a documentary that is based in New Zealand and was recorded 10 days ago.
    I have an interview that was partially recorded unknowingly without the mic on :rolleyes:,amateur I know but then again we never claimed to be proffessional.

Problem is I am now nearly 20,000km's away with no hope of re-doing it and wondered does somebody here have the capabilities to improve the audio.
    Alot of factors at play here,one being it was recorded in a workshop with tin roof with rain outside :mad:.
    As is it isn't really usuable as the the rest of the interviews are crystal clear but would really like to use this as the person makes some very interesting points.

Project is due for release in 2 weeks.
    Anybody in a position to help :confused:

TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,542 ✭✭✭Tactical

Doubtful that you'll recover the audio to any decent standard to be honest.

Consider dubbing the interview in question with an actors voice.

I am working on a documentary that is based in New Zealand and was recorded 10 days ago.
    I have an interview that was partially recorded unknowingly without the mic on :rolleyes:,amateur I know but then again we never claimed to be proffessional.

Problem is I am now nearly 20,000km's away with no hope of re-doing it and wondered does somebody here have the capabilities to improve the audio.
    Alot of factors at play here,one being it was recorded in a workshop with tin roof with rain outside :mad:.
    As is it isn't really usuable as the the rest of the interviews are crystal clear but would really like to use this as the person makes some very interesting points.

Project is due for release in 2 weeks.
    Anybody in a position to help :confused:

TIA

Subtitles. I suppose you could try to reduce the treble but I doubt that will work. It might just make the overall track sound cleaner.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Grass Hopper

Cheers for the replies and PM's folks.
    Have a man working on it now so fingers crossed ;)

Advertisement