Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Play.com electronics to Europe

Options
  • 27-12-2012 4:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭

Hi i was on Play.com as was recommended on here regarding phone memory & noticed
    DVDs, Blu-rays, CDs, games, books, clothing and sports equipment are eligible for delivery outside of the UK. Unfortunately, we cannot deliver footwear, electronics, personal computers, gadgets, or mobile phones outside of the UK.

But then they say that Free Delivery on everything to the UK and Europe?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Wanton

Hi i was on Play.com as was recommended on here regarding phone memory & noticed

But then they say that Free Delivery on everything to the UK and Europe?

You could user parcel hotel or what ever it's called. They offer a uk delivery address iirc

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Free to everything that they do ship. They have never shipped electronics to roi, use parcel motel

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Wanton

Davy wrote: »
    Free to everything that they do ship. They have never shipped electronics to roi, use parcel motel

I thought the same. Just wasn't sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

As It is confusing their site:
    How to place an order for delivery for export

To order a product for delivery outside of the UK, you will need to change the currency on the Play.com website from sterling to Euros. Remember delivery is still FREE outside of the UK.
    To change currency, simply click on the Euro image at the bottom of the shopping basket on the left hand side of the page and all prices will be automatically converted into Euros. Alternatively, click here to change the website into Euros.
    If you want to change it back to sterling, just click on the UK flag in the checkout box.
    It's only when you click on the euro flag the price changes to 0 in checkout, but on the product page if you click from the uk -> euro price you do get screwed by a dearer seller

Davy wrote: »

I havent signed up for PM yet, but i noticed this in another post using the BT11AA postal trick post #8, as i never thought of using it like that way, has anyone used it?

Advertisement