Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS3 3D monitor €299

Options
  • 27-12-2012 7:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,849 ✭✭✭

If anyone is thinking of going for 3d Smyths have this for €299. You get a 24" monitor, 2 pairs of active shutter glasses and GT5 and Killzone 3.

Was getting a 24" monitor for my pc anyway so this is a great 3d monitor for the price.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Does it have Saorview? ;)

Thanks for the info, good deal.
    Ed

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,302 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

What make is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Chavways

Unreal deal for the price but I've heard that they aren't very reliable.A lot of them seem to break after 6 months or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Klair88

I would of already bought this only for the fact its a 24". A pity they dont make larger versions of the TV. Not a fan of 3D with glasses either so no chance of this beating my 42" Full HD.

For me, not worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,849 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

What make is it?

It's the official Sony one. Can do co-op split screen where each player gets a different full screen view. So perfect for the bedroom.

Set it up late last night crysis 2 looks amazing. I'm using it as a pc monitor as well so it's a good size for that sits next to my dell 22".

3d isn't for everyone but you won't do much better if you are on the look out for a 3d screen this size.

• Advertisement
Advertisement