Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

only one xbox live account per membership?

Options
  • 27-12-2012 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭

Hi new to xbox 360.want to set up live..if I get a subscription under my account(say a 12month), does it only allow me online?or of I have a few accounts on the one xbox does it work for all accounts?
    Also whats the best way to get inline straightaway?dont want to buy from shop etc?can I do online with visa debit card or credit card?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭aN.Droid

It will only be for the account that you use the code on or subscribe with.

You can use your credit card through the xbox but I am sure there are cheaper ways out there to get gold membership and someone here will let you know if there is :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

you get 4 free accounts on a new xbox i.e. you get a month free on each of the first 4 accounts set up. iirc you do need to add payment details but just deactivate autorenewal on xbox.com one you've set up.

as for actual 12 month xbl passes, there's a big thread on here about the likes of cheapxboxlivecodes.com, that's what you want to be looking at

Advertisement