If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panasonic TXL47DT50B

Options
  • 27-12-2012 8:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭

Hi John

Do you have the above model tv in stock in Belfast? Its unavailable online and I would be traveling from Roscommon so dont want to go that distance to find its sold out.

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Pete2k wrote: »
    Hi John

Do you have the above model tv in stock in Belfast? Its unavailable online and I would be traveling from Roscommon so dont want to go that distance to find its sold out.

Thanks

Hi.

At the moment we do not have this screen in stock :(

The current price on the 47DT50 is £1049.95 and includes the free5 year warranty.

Stock on this screen is tight at the moment but I could try and have one ordered up for you if you would like to purchase one.

Let me know what you think and any further questions please ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭Pete2k

Hi.

At the moment we do not have this screen in stock :(

The current price on the 47DT50 is £1049.95 and includes the free5 year warranty.

Stock on this screen is tight at the moment but I could try and have one ordered up for you if you would like to purchase one.

Let me know what you think and any further questions please ask.

Hi kenny if u do order it how long do u think before you would have it in stock?

Hi guys any update on this? if you could av it in anytime within the nxt 2 wks say go ahead and order it. Also would you be able deliver it or would I need to come up and collect it?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi guys any update on this? if you could av it in anytime within the nxt 2 wks say go ahead and order it. Also would you be able deliver it or would I need to come up and collect it?

Pete,

apologies for the delay - the 47DT50 at £1049.95 / €1299.99 (nice TV) is in short supply at the moment but is (just about) in stock in our main warehouse - subject to stock availability I can arrange a direct delivery to you at a cost of approx £39 - £49 if you were interested?

Apologies again for the delay getting back to you and keep me posted if I can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi John

PM sent

• Advertisement

Hi John

Not sure if u saw the pm or not but as I said in it unfortunately I've discovered the 47 is too big for where its going. Do you have the 42inch version of the same model in stock, the TX-L42DT50B?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi John

Not sure if u saw the pm or not but as I said in it unfortunately I've discovered the 47 is too big for where its going. Do you have the 42inch version of the same model in stock, the TX-L42DT50B?

Pete,

Phew, yep I saw the PM, noted it, started the reply - then as usual someone shouted at me and I never got back to you :o:o

..Its just as well it does not fit as we are out of stock of the 47" at the moment! We have several of the TXL42DT50 available though locally in Belfast at £899.95 - delivery if you wanted to go for that option - we can do at just £24.95 to your front door..

Apologies again and keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi John

Ya that sounds good. So should I call the main sales number and a place an order or do it thru yourself as I see its unavailable to order online?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.