Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

C&H Jizzler Awards Ceremony 2012

Options
  • 27-12-2012 9:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭

QuWr3.png?1

Well. I mean- hello and welcome to this year’s long-awaited C&H Jizzlers ceremony. I’ll be your host this evening – a great honour and nothing at all to do with the fact that no one else volunteered.

Those who are new to the scene and wondering “wut is d jizzlers???”, well, it’s like this: the Jizzlers is an awards ceremony. Where awards are handed out. As a ceremony. And it’s called the Jizzlers. I can’t be clearer than that.

but y iz it calld de jizzlers???” you might irritatingly ask anyway.. Well, it’s like this: a long time ago a fertile young man called jizzler started a thread that would set the benchmark for all threads to come. Essentially, he asked – in bold defiance of the forum’s exclusive catering for youths (I’m 12 years old by the way) – for any MILFs reading to get in touch. Unfortunately, like many visionaries before him, he was laughed off. In time though C&H recognised him for what he was: a great lad. And named these awards after him and stuff.

i dnt no wat ur sayin”.. Shut up.

Anyway, the first award will be given out in half an hour or so. In the meantime you can sit down, shut up and wait make yourselves at home, speculate wildly, or come along to my dressing room and give me money to rig the vote say hello.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Good evening!

I'm wearing my finest tracksuit pants and fleecy hoodieevening wear, and have plenty of Celebrations (appropriate no?) to see me through the evening!

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

I have chips and Ballymaloe Relish and am incredibly shook. HON THE AWARDS.

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭eoins23456

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

STOP! These awards are a sham and a fraud and a...sham!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Suidivad

Hot damn my good man, this looks like fun on a bun holding the sun.

• Advertisement

My IRC broke. Sad :(

Conor108 wrote: »
    STOP! These awards are a sham and a fraud and a...sham!
    ****in hell!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

SHOULD BE A COUPLE in eight or nine minutes depending how long I'm in the bathroom.

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Palytoxin

Giz sum jizzlerz

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭AtomicKoala

SHOULD BE A COUPLE in eight or nine minutes depending how long I'm in the bathroom.

C&H and IRC tbh.

• Advertisement

IRC has gotten too main stream. All the cool kids will be posting on the thread instead. :cool:

NO COMPLICATIONS.

tumblr_meay734cRX1ry4qim.gif

Should Be A Couple

ALL HAIL THE FIRST AWARD. Where we pretend to tolerate the shameless flirting that goes on. Previous winners were: I forget. But needless to say they probably went on to get married and spawned dozens of snotty little brats.

7th - (0%)
    deise_girl and Jackobyte
    Jhcx and wnolan1992
    Palytoxin and PseudoFamous
    Slow Show and Jackobyte
    soccymonster and eoins23456
    soccymonster and Palytoxin

(If anything does happen, remember guys.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YFC0O393DQ)

6th – (2.78%)
    deise_girl and AtomicKoala
    IHeartChemistry and cloud493
    Jhcx and bookface

5th Place (2, 5.56%):
    Davidius and Suidivad
    (A good advertisement for incest.)

4th Place (3, 8.33%)
    deise_girl and Cakes.
    deise_girl and soccymonster and One Direction (deisemonsterection!) (:/)
    soccymonster and deise_girl (no One Direction involved)
    Duffy the Vampire Slayer

(Duffy was robbed.)

3rd – (11.11%) Remember guys, get married before you decide to do anything rash. (And don’t do anything with a rash, seriously.) deise_girl and PseudoFamous / Slow Show and Palytoxin

2nd – (13.89%) It’s the adorable pharmacy kids MauraTheThird and Palytoxin

1st – (16.67%) One of flyswatter’s final and most heroic acts as an active poster was to nominate this, 2012’s winner: Screw couples. Let's all have an orgy!

Unlucky, deise_girl.

couple.jpg

The Jizzlers after-party is gonna be interesting...

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭AtomicKoala

GAY

GAY

Shut up and strip.

Naked pile in 10 minutes errr'body, ORGY AHOY!

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Jacks Smirking Revenge

EVERYBODY WINS!

Oh and I should thank Lawliet for the signatures, good work!

Next award: In eight and a half minutes (or thereabouts).

You've got to love a bit of an orgy.

I like you... ;)

• Advertisement

or an extended one :P

Best Newcomer

newcomer-baby-chick-istock-photo.jpg

Now we turn our attention to the new kids, the whipper-snappers who inject new life into the forum and make me feel old. The previous winners who were fresh enough to win awards include _meehan_ and **Timbuk2**.

Which user will join this esteemed bunch? Find out after the break.

456x330.jpg?quality=0.85

Welcome back to the rest of this post. Here are the users who finished outside the top three, a fine selection of users young and oldyoung:

7th – Duffy The Vampire Slayer (Duffy was robbed.)

6th – Insect Overlord / Patchy~ (these two promising youngsters are tied together, achieving 3.13% of the vote)

5th – eoins23456 (Regarded as a dark horse for his emphasis on quality over quantity (and his mane), eoin snatched 6.25% of the vote)

4th – JamJamJamJam (10%, Jam-lad is a popular new’un for his wit and enthusiasm for jam)

3rd - Way better than the first two Mauras, this one blazed onto the scene in recent weeks to finish third with a cool 12.5% of the vote: MauraTheThird

2nd – With almost 22% she is perhaps the most consistent runner-up ever - I’m not sure how she does it but she sure does excel at being new.. it’s the immortal Namlub

1st – In first place however with a whopping 43.75% it’s the chap who revived the Irish revival and created a stonkin’ good thread about pictures – may I be the first to say: HON PALYTOXIN

newcomer.jpg

ALL THE ORGIES

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Jacks Smirking Revenge

I was simply robbed of this award...........by not being nominated.

Best Newcomer

newcomer-baby-chick-istock-photo.jpg

Now we turn our attention to the new kids, the whipper-snappers who inject new life into the forum and make me feel old. The previous winners who were fresh enough to win awards include _meehan_ and **Timbuk2**.

Which user will join this esteemed bunch? Find out after the break.

456x330.jpg?quality=0.85

Welcome back to the rest of this post. Here are the users who finished outside the top three, a fine selection of users young and oldyoung:

7th – Duffy The Vampire Slayer (Duffy was robbed.)

6th – Insect Overlord / Patchy~ (these two promising youngsters are tied together, achieving 3.13% of the vote)

5th – eoins23456 (Regarded as a dark horse for his emphasis on quality over quantity (and his mane), eoin snatched 6.25% of the vote)

4th – JamJamJamJam (10%, Jam-lad is a popular new’un for his wit and enthusiasm for jam)

3rd - Way better than the first two Mauras, this one blazed onto the scene in recent weeks to finish third with a cool 12.5% of the vote: MauraTheThird

2nd – With almost 22% she is perhaps the most consistent runner-up ever - I’m not sure how she does it but she sure does excel at being new.. it’s the immortal Namlub

1st – In first place however with a whopping 43.75% it’s the chap who revived the Irish revival and created a stonkin’ good thread about pictures – may I be the first to say: HON PALYTOXIN

newcomer.jpg
    Hon Palytoxin!

FARCE!

IO was robbed!

I demand a recount!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Woooooooooo awards! :D Congrats Palytoxin, and, er, orgy...

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Oh hai guyz, I m new. I can haz award?

MauraTheThird comes Third. Class.

• Advertisement

Speech Palytoxin FFS! :mad: :p

Advertisement