Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adsense on site?

Options
  • 27-12-2012 9:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭

I've had an adsense account I've been using on other sites and I'm wondering can I use it on my blacknight site I've tried opening a html form on my homepage and pasting the ad code in and also putting it into the 'Additional Head Tags' section under the 'Google' section however adsense is telling me I have not implemented the code on my site, any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

What are you using to manage your site?

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Bumblegoose

Blacknight wrote: »
    What are you using to manage your site?

The control panel at https://cp.blacknight.com

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Sorry, but I meant what are you using to manage the website content. Are you using a sitebuilder? a CMS?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

Hi Bumblegoose,

I take it that you're doing this with KnightBuilder?

You may need to give it a bit of time for google to check back properly the page can end up cached sometimes. If you want to let us know the name of your site I can take a look or you can fire on a mail to support@ and mark it for the attention of James

Regards,
    James

Advertisement