Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

That worked out better than I planned!

Options
  • 27-12-2012 9:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Just wanted to say thanks to a few lads for their input on my recent threads.

frankmul

robbie7730

M cebee

Thanks for the help, the man who tested my installation said "its the best example of an electrical installation ive seen since we have been running this test." Honestly couldnt have gotten better feedback, I should have gotten a copy of the letter thats being sent into fetac. Couldnt have worked out better.

Thanks very much lads, happy new year!:):D

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,583 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

Just wanted to say thanks to a few lads for their input on my recent threads.

frankmul

robbie7730

M cebee

Thanks for the help, the man who tested my installation said "its the best example of an electrical installation ive seen since we have been running this test." Honestly couldnt have gotten better feedback, I should have gotten a copy of the letter thats being sent into fetac. Couldnt have worked out better.

Thanks very much lads, happy new year!:):D

Great news and congratulations.
    Thanks also for the feedback.

Hope you had a great Christmas & have a happy New Year.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭frankmul

Great to hear that

Advertisement