Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost - External Hard Drive Christmas Eve

Options
  • 27-12-2012 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭

Hi All,
    Hoping someone here might be able to help.
    On Monday (Christmas Eve) my husband and I were in Artane then Omni Park Shopping Centre (approximately 3:30 p.m) and may have misplaced an external hard drive. It was in a black pouch with a green trim on it and wasn't much bigger than a standard digital camera. We were parked in near the top end of the main carpark facing Boots.
    If by any chance at all someone finds it could you please pm me.
    Please spread the word as the photos on it are of huge sentimental value to us.
    Small Reward offered.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,184 ✭✭✭riclad

you should ask in the shopping centre ,security ,have they a lost property storage,
    In general
    all found items are supposed to be sent to finglas garda station ,lost property.
    i found a wallet 6months ago ,i had to bring it in to finglas station.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

Thanks Riclad, I rang the security company in Omni and nothing had been handed in. Will try the local gardai stations.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,184 ✭✭✭riclad

All items are supposed to be sent to finglas station, put ad in local shops,supermarkets, its free.Also see northside people ads.

Advertisement