Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost - External Hard Drive Christmas Eve

Options
  • 27-12-2012 10:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭

Hi All,
    Hoping someone here might be able to help.
    On Monday (Christmas Eve) my husband and I were stopped in Topaz on Dubln Road in Swords (approximately 4:00 p.m) and may have misplaced an external hard drive. It was in a black pouch with a green trim on it and wasn't much bigger than a standard digital camera. We were parked on the forecourt just to the right of the entrance.
    If by any chance at all someone finds it could you please pm me.
    Please spread the word as the photos on it are of huge sentimental value to us.
    Small Reward offered.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Have you checked if it was handed in to the garage?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

I did indeed. The girl who was working there yesterday had also been working on Christmas Eve and she said no-one had handed anything in. I left my phone number with her just in case.
    Thanks

Advertisement