Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancellation Charge

Options
  • 27-12-2012 10:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭

I have been a Eircom Customer for a few years now but due to poor line quality the Internet I was getting was useless. I decided to move to Imagine as Eircom Customer Service wasn't willing to put in a new phone line for me. I asked how to move and would I need to give notice and was told no, Imagine would take care of everything.

I know got my final bill from Eircom which includes 2 charges in lieu of one months notice to cease service. One at €20.96 and one at €20.65.

How do I get the €41.61 credited to the invoice as I was told there was nothing I had to do.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭galwayjohn89

I just rang up 1901 there and finally got through to an agent who said that I would have to pay the charge. Could one of the reps help me out please as I am not willing to pay a charge when I specifically rang up to see if there was a charge and I was told there was none.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭eircom: Linda

Vuzuggu wrote: »
    I just rang up 1901 there and finally got through to an agent who said that I would have to pay the charge. Could one of the reps help me out please as I am not willing to pay a charge when I specifically rang up to see if there was a charge and I was told there was none.

Hi Vuzuggu

If you would like to PM me your eircom account number I will investigate this for you?

Regards
    Linda

Advertisement