Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Made in Chelsea- Who's your favourite/least favourite character?

Options
  • 27-12-2012 11:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭

So, I had seen a few episodes randomly on tv ages back. I decided to sit down and watch it from series one and can honestly say I am HOOKED.

I realise a lot of it is staged and ridiculous (at times!) but, I'm totally addicted.

Least favourite character: Rosie- this girl has the personality of a blade of grass, she has nothing interesting to say and the whole shocked dialated eyes thing? Anyway, no grá for Rosie.

Favorite character: Kind of torn between Cheska and Ollie. I really enjoy that group. Ollie is just so honest I love it. Cheska is just brilliant.

Again, haven't seen some of the recent stuff am only just beginning season 3 so, apologies if some of these characters are not in it at the moment etc.

Anyone share my dislike of Rosie? interested to find out :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Favourite Character Binky and Caggie (even though she not on it any more)
    Least Favourite at the moment - Jamie, spencer and proudlock! Use to not like Francis but warmed to him. Never really liked Lucy. Not keen on Rosie but she and millie are characters you love to dislike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Favourite: Binky / Cheska / Ollie can't choose just one of them, they're all lovely.

Hate: Lucy. I can't stand the way she draaaaaags out the end of every sentence. She really grates on me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭cazzzzz

Abi wrote: »
    Favourite: Binky / Cheska / Ollie can't choose just one of them, they're all lovely.

Hate: Lucy. I can't stand the way she draaaaaags out the end of every sentence. She really grates on me.

Totally agree Binky/Cheska and Ollie are all so cute! They just seem so lovely.

Advertisement