Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing Window Cills

Options
  • 27-12-2012 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Is there any possible way to change window cills on your house? I don't mean taking them out but to face them with granite or stone.

Is it a common thing that can be done or what other options are available to me?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭kkelliher

anxious1 wrote: »
    Is there any possible way to change window cills on your house? I don't mean taking them out but to face them with granite or stone.

Is it a common thing that can be done or what other options are available to me?

Thanks

From a practical perspective i cant see how this could work. With dpc requirements and drip detail i would think it cant be done. Never seen anyone do anything but paint or tile them but will be very interested in hearing otherwise

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭650gs

Its not a big deal to change them, cost would depend on the finsh of your house

Advertisement