Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CS Source or CS: Global Offensive

• 28-12-2012 12:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Both Counter Strike Source and Counter Strike Global Offensive are on sale on Steam at the moment.
    I've never played either bot I wanna get one of them, any recommendation on which one?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/16223/

get all the cs games for the price of one...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

Might as well get the newest one Global Offensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Snegg

Magill wrote: »
    http://store.steampowered.com/sub/16223/

get all the cs games for the price of one...

Cheers, didn't even see that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Snegg wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Both Counter Strike Source and Counter Strike Global Offensive are on sale on Steam at the moment.
    I've never played either bot I wanna get one of them, any recommendation on which one?

Thanks in advance

Might aswell get in with CS:GO.

You'll have the die hards who wont move from 1.6 or source, but with all the big pro teams moving to CS:GO, and thats where all the focus is moving, its probably a wiser move.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

get them all, if just one csgo, the others are/will be dying off now with the new one.

• Advertisement
Advertisement