Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Confused

Options
  • 28-12-2012 1:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭

I'm confused and would just like to clear something up.

Around 6 months or so ago, I changed from Vodafone to Eircom broadband after a salesperson called to my house. We were given details which I believe I had to change on my internet settings to change my broadband to Eircom. However, I never did this. I believe I am still getting my broadband service from Vodafone, however I am not paying them, but I am paying Eircom.

I still have my Vodafone router and the Vodafone customers in my area have been experiencing broadband dropping over Christmas due to works being done in my area. I have been experiencing this too as of today so maybe I am still getting a service from them.

I would just like if you could check out my situation? I can PM you my phone number and stuff if you like.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

ConorCBS wrote: »
    I'm confused and would just like to clear something up.

Around 6 months or so ago, I changed from Vodafone to Eircom broadband after a salesperson called to my house. We were given details which I believe I had to change on my internet settings to change my broadband to Eircom. However, I never did this. I believe I am still getting my broadband service from Vodafone, however I am not paying them, but I am paying Eircom.

I still have my Vodafone router and the Vodafone customers in my area have been experiencing broadband dropping over Christmas due to works being done in my area. I have been experiencing this too as of today so maybe I am still getting a service from them.

I would just like if you could check out my situation? I can PM you my phone number and stuff if you like.

Hi Conor
    yes, PM me the details and I can have a look at this for you.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

Thanks for your help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

ConorCBS wrote: »
    Thanks for your help.

Hi ConorCBS

Did you manage to contact broadband support has there been any improvement?

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement