Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Full, Free and Few!

Options
  • 28-12-2012 1:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks,
    For the past while I've been running Avira AntiVir and Advanced System Care, both free programs and have felt safe enough virus and malware wise.

I'm having a few issues lately and want to make sure I'm running the best of what's out there (for free:D)

I don't like having a load of programs running, Avira worked in harmony in the background but Advanced System Care was a bit annoying.

Would appreciate recommendations on programs that are fully featured (antivirus and system protection in one program would be great!), free (without ads, pop ups etc if possible, and comprehensive programs so I don't need to go and download 5 different programs which all do different things if there's one that can do all tasks efficiently.

I've just downloaded malwarebytes and see good reviews on Avast so might try both of these.

Comments

Advertisement