Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield 3 xbox servers

Options
  • 28-12-2012 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭

We just started a server on xbox 360 (irishgamr)
    if you want to add us:
    gamertags:
    Bordorfox.
    Cobraeire
    or you can vist the site www.irishgamr.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭spitfireIRL

Added to my favourites, but there's no one on it. I'll tell a couple of friends next few days too

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭cobraeire

cheers mate,yeah not many on at the minute,just trying to gather a few people 1st,you can add myself and bordorfox too

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭ADarkKnight88

Sure ill join in too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,565 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

il hop on this too when i get a chance, probably wont be for a few days yet. what maps and modes are on it?

Cheers lads,fell free to join myself and bordorfox on xbox,we play mostly a mix,rush,conquest,tdm..etc same time we`d like to start a clan,see how we go
    we play all maps anything goes really..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,089 ✭✭✭keelanj69

Ive added it to favourites too

Clan tag is IGN...Irishgaming.net...(though our site is www.irishgamr.com) same time bordorfox is thinking about making a seperate
    irish clan site,though anybody can join,were not just looking for particularly irish people if we get enough members on battlefield first.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

cobraeire wrote: »
    Clan tag is IGN...Irishgaming.net...(though our site is www.irishgamr.com) same time bordorfox is thinking about making a seperate
    irish clan site,though anybody can join,were not just looking for particularly irish people if we get enough members on battlefield first.

Favorited yer server there.I also have a server running on metro only at the moment.Search IRL Clan.My GT is In4ab8tin, message me if ye wanna have a few games together or we'll join ye vice versa when either server is full.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭BordorFox

While i have all the current DLC, I do like to rotate the maps frequently, giving it fresh appeal.

However as i get used to the new maps i might just hold a poll on what maps and modes you the players all would like and go with that.

While http://www.irishgamr.com is the current site i also have been tinkering with http://www.irishgamers.net just for a clan/gaming based community.

Some feedback is welcome.

this all sounds very promising, hopefully it will take off and we can get a good group playing the server. I'll add it when i get a chance which like i said I wont be able to get on for another while, probably a week or more

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,679 ✭✭✭hidinginthebush

Added to favourites. Gonna hop on tonight and see how she looks. GT:fingbummer

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

Ur server is on 16 players, it sometimes happens if the server is empty for a while, just change the map rotation to something else,save the changes and put it back to the your old rotation and it will be back to 24 players

Well it also depends on what mode is currently running and what map it is also, you cannot have 24 players on all maps.

But yes it's set to 24 max.

If you have any suggestions on what modes you would like, or maps, feel free to reply with them and we can hopefully get a good rotation fitting for all.

Edit: forgot to mention tonight i changed some maps to the dlc n it kicked everyone for not having any dlc.

To everyone who replied, what battlefield DLC do you have?

I have premium but my two buddies only have the standard maps, bit of a balls.

can you set up a poll as to what maps people have or dlc and then set a date for a vote or something maybe then change it to those maps or map pack on a sunday for a week. this is just a suggestion as i know its your server.

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    can you set up a poll as to what maps people have or dlc and then set a date for a vote or something maybe then change it to those maps or map pack on a sunday for a week. this is just a suggestion as i know its your server.

suppose i could but I'd have to start a new thread.

BordorFox wrote: »

suppose i could but I'd have to start a new thread.

not necessarily, could ask a mod to do it

Will hopefully be able to hop onto the server tonight. GT is jwallace007

Also the server is back to 16 players, maybe because Ziba tower is in there but it was empty all last night

We`ll try and get a game going this evening

We`ll try and get a game going this evening

Any time in particular?

• Advertisement

Any time in particular?
    sorry for not posting back,though i was on most of the day,
    what time do you be on yourself in the evenings?

It varies to be honest, probably between 8 and 11 if I'm on but my gaming days aren't as frequent as I'd like. I might be on every night for a week or not on for 2 weeks

Well you can check when you get on if anybody is on the server, it's still online when we're not there.

Playing time varies on days really and work of course.

We've had a few games since and have had some irish lads/ladies come into games.

You can add myself or cobra and you will be able to tell when we're online also or check out the site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 210 ✭✭mickydcork

BordorFox wrote: »
    Well you can check when you get on if anybody is on the server, it's still online when we're not there.

Playing time varies on days really and work of course.

We've had a few games since and have had some irish lads/ladies come into games.

You can add myself or cobra and you will be able to tell when we're online also or check out the site.

Hello
    I tried to join ye yesterday evening and I got your game invites, but I couldn't join your game.
    It turns out that I needed to get a game update!
    Should be sorted now, so I'll probably join ye sometime one of these evenings. I'm a bit of a noob though!
    Mick

mickydcork wrote: »
    Hello
    I tried to join ye yesterday evening and I got your game invites, but I couldn't join your game.
    It turns out that I needed to get a game update!
    Should be sorted now, so I'll probably join ye sometime one of these evenings. I'm a bit of a noob though!
    Mick

no problem mick,just wondering do you have premium?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 210 ✭✭mickydcork

no problem mick,just wondering do you have premium?

No.

What is premium?

And is that an issue?

mickydcork wrote: »
    No.

What is premium?

And is that an issue?

no..its just a dlc,we can play original maps no problem.

Were going to have a game this evening if anybody`s interested,it`ll be on classic maps (conquest) all are welcome to join
    will be on from 7 till late :)

was on this earlier but not a sinner on board so left it again

• Advertisement

was on this earlier but not a sinner on board so left it again

yeah i seen that,was in and out of it myself,getting it hard to get people to come on,just started a clan site, http://www.irishgamr.com/cs/ just if you wanted to sign up,might try to get the ball rolling there,i`ll be on again this evening,feel free to add me (cobraeire) cheers.

Advertisement