Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield 3 xbox servers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

ktulu123 wrote: »
    Enough of the handbags lads, either take it to PM's or use the ignore function.

Thanks Ktulu. We have taken it to PM. Your Awesome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,089 ✭✭✭keelanj69

This sounds like a server I need to join. How do I find ye?

You can search for the server. Just type in IRL and it should show up in the results. The server owner is irish donie.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

It was actually me who switched you over just to keep the teams balanced and just kept clan members on one team and randomers on the other.
    Great way to populate a server... :rolleyes:

Well in fairness we were playing last night with mixed teams of randomers and clan members and didn't switch anyone. It was only cause Hugebasher was on he was switched over to the other team. The teams were about 10-8 I think and switching him over made it 9-9, but really 9-12 as he is a one man army he is that good.

Having people you play with regularly on opposing teams makes for some great games.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

Well in fairness we were playing last night with mixed teams of randomers and clan members and didn't switch anyone. It was only cause Hugebasher was on he was switched over to the other team. The teams were about 10-8 I think and switching him over made it 9-9, but really 9-12 as he is a one man army he is that good.

Having people you play with regularly on opposing teams makes for some great games.
    Exactly - I don't agree with clanstacking and it usually doesn't help populate servers.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,212 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Lads posted up rage quitting level 100s on IRL forum from last night so many of them hard to think a level 100 would be rage quitting though.. Lenny threw up a huge score that game bravo sir

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭iColdFusion

Lads posted up rage quitting level 100s on IRL forum from last night so many of them hard to think a level 100 would be rage quitting though.. Lenny threw up a huge score that game bravo sir
    I was on the IRL server for a few good hard fought games last night, the other clan did quit near the end when we finally got them driven back to their base but possibly just to avoid their xbox's locking up on the Metro end screen which happened to me :(

Also thanks to the guys who did their best to revive me despite my repeated stupidity :o

I joined in towards the end of one game and you were top scorer I think, and done well on the Metro game your on about. It was a tough one alright and their use of spawn beacons around the flag nearest to our spawn was a pain. If you have a mic you should join in on our party chat next time.

Will you be on the IRL clan server tonight for a few games?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,345 ✭✭✭naughto

stop brown nosing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Category Mod Note - There's been a lot of reported posts recently regards trolling, abuse & derailing of threads. Warnings & infractions have already been handed out by the local mods, & for the users involved, the next step will be more heavy handed if the behavior persists.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

played a few games on IRL server a couple of nights ago and got absolutely pwned. k:d was something like 21:41 on Metro :rolleyes: i really need to get that AEK-971 if i dont have it already...
    Cant remember the map before but there was some excellent use of a couple of Mortars to pin the team back.
    Added to my favs.

Hugebasher must have been on the other team. He is a one man army even though the right thumb stick is broken on his controller.

A few of us will probably be on tonight so you should message me that your Scruff from boards and we'll get you into party chat for abit of craic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭SherlockWatson

Hugebasher must have been on the other team. He is a one man army even though the right thumb stick is broken on his controller.

A few of us will probably be on tonight so you should message me that your Scruff from boards and we'll get you into party chat for abit of craic.

I'll be on aswell buddy, what's your GT Scruff?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,345 ✭✭✭naughto

as i will can we play hardcore??

majority rules Kev. If there is a good few on that want hardcore am sure it could be changed.

I have to say Kev I don't like your sig pissing on the clan I set up. Remember, the IRL clan is my friends list on xbox live and if your not on it your not in the clan.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

Any hardcore/no map rush games going on the old/karkland maps? Really fancy a few.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,089 ✭✭✭keelanj69

Is there only 1 server? 4 CTF and one conquest?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Garseys

Any hardcore/no map rush games going on the old/karkland maps? Really fancy a few.

Conquest on B2K please.
    I long for those nights on battlefield again.:(

anyone know any good 360 Hardcore servers at all? Any I've come across are 24/7 Big Ticket Metro.

We could set up Donies server, think Jambo said he fancied a few as well pretty sure he has Admin. Not sure if I do. I'll throw a post up on yonder site as well, but yeah, anyone know of any servers hardcore/no map with the B2K maps on conquest can they post the name of it here?

What happened Royals Sig?

He is still leader and founder of the IRL Clan, he was the one who set it up, and it was an active clan 9 months before a website was created, so I don't know where the people are getting the impression that the website is the clan.

None of the people bitching even play anymore, they're just doing it to wind people up.

What happened Royals Sig?

He is still leader and founder of the IRL Clan, he was the one who set it up, and it was an active clan 9 months before a website was created, so I don't know where the people are getting the impression that the website is the clan.

None of the people bitching even play anymore, they're just doing it to wind people up.

I have a new one for the time being :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Kentar

@MLindsay @Garseys Hopefully will be on for a few games tonight - as long as its not too late - been busy lately but need a break from COD and I miss my C4 :rolleyes:

@Sherlock, please keep the thread on topic - this isn't the place to be discussing this item.

Kentar wrote: »
    @Sherlock, please keep the thread on topic - this isn't the place to be discussing this item.

Please stop back seat modding.

Just doing my best to ensure that every one stays friends here Royal. Apologies if I've somehow offended you.

@Mlindsay @Garseys - what about CTF? I want to get a bit more practice on the Dirt Bikes.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,212 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Ill be on later for a few games on IRL server if anyone's around?? Black ops 2 has died a death so back to battlefield with my tail between my legs :(

You won't be getting anywhere near the IRL server tonight as it stands.

Is there a problem with the Server?

Bloody CTF I like it, but frankly can't devote the time and attention to the xbox with work being as it is lately.