Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile Flatrate in ie

Options
  • 28-12-2012 1:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hello, :)

just wanted to ask you about a mobile flatrate (no contract) which can be denounced/cancelled anytime.

For mine over here in Germany I pay 16.95 Euros per month (Internet *500 MB, SMS & Calls (500 Minutes (can be combined)).

Could you name me some flatrates? On the Internet I found only very expensive ones and I am not sure if I can denounce these.

Thank You!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭The Gardener

Take a look at what Tesco Mobile have to offer http://shop.tescomobile.ie/SIM-only-plans.aspx, I've been with them for over a year with no major problems, only downside is that their data speeds can be slow at times.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,988 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

LycaMobile - for €9 per month you can get 150mins voice and unlimited texts and data (price may be less if they're offering double credit, but the offers change from time to time). As with Tesco Mobile, data speeds aren't great, you couldn't really use it for tethering.

Advertisement