Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New years resolutions

• 28-12-2012 2:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

I'm hatching plans and ideas for new years resolutions. It's more the days getting brighter that tends to spur me on to do something positive.

My list so far.

Take more photographs
    Visit 20 Donegal beaches in 2013 (kind of connected to the above).
    Represent Donegal in trec competitions (and try to get on irish team for september internationals).
    Get fit enough to run a 10k and to swim 5k
    Volunteer - not sure which organisation yet, there's so many great ones in the county.

Oh and on the volunteering - I need to recuit 20 volunteers for the youth centre in letterkenny where I would so would love to hear from anyone interested in gaining youth work skills/experience.

Have you come up with any or have any ideas/advice for the list above?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,434 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

dont beleive in em

loads of things i want to do but i'm not writing a list on jan 1st thats for sure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Flibbles

My resolution 6 years ago was no more resolutions.

I've kept to it perfectly.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭treccie

once the shortest day of the year passes in December I tend to get a bit more energy, no harm in directing it towards positive endeavours.

Advertisement