Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

CZ452 .22WMR

• 28-12-2012 2:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭

3 year licence is up for renewal this year and I'm living abroad at the minute so best to get rid of it. Rarely used in the past 3 years. Kept cleaned and stored in a secure and dry location. Sold with stock iron sights (which are great to shoot with), a Harris bipod, 100 rounds and other miscellaneous accessories.

Priced to sell.

UPDATE: See below for more details and pics.

imgp1193j.jpg

imgp1195r.jpg

imgp1196t.jpg

imgp1191d.jpg

imgp1199g.jpg

Rifle is in great shape overall, I bought it used but perfect in 2007 used it fairly regularly for foxes and rabbits before I left for the US, maybe put 200 rounds through it. Rarely used since then, maybe 1 box put through it in the past 3 years. Only selling as I'm not around anymore to use it.

Includes:
    CZ452-2E ZKM .22WMR
    Harris Bipod Swivel Model 13.5" to 27" (1A2-25C Model, I think) (E110 New)
    100 Rounds (E35 New)
    Hunter Company Leather Cartridge Belt (E60 New)
    Bushnell 76-3022 1" scope mounts
    Original sling loops (no sling though)
    A pack of colour changing targets for sighting it in
    Also have a cleaning kit I can throw in

I'm open to offers but I'm hoping to get E400 for the lot which I think is fairly low considering what's going with it. Can take stuff off if you're only interested in the rifle and need to bring the price down.

Just noticed today when I took some pics that there are some flecks of rust coming on the barrel from being in storage, they're only near the muzzle end and seem largely superficial. As you can see from the pictures above the breach, magazine, bolt and the remainder of the barrel (including the inside) are all fine, other than the usual wear and tear on the stock. Notice from the picture above there is a screw missing off the trigger guard in front of the magazine, been missing since I got it and I can't find one to fit it, it's not loose though you wouldn't even know it wasn't there.

imgp1190t.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10 osuldo

How much for the bipod and the cartridge belt?where abouts are you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭spideog7

I'm in North Galway. E100 for the two of them.

By the way the belt does .22LR, .22WMR and .17 too I believe.

imgp1204k.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10 osuldo

Pm sent

Belt and Bipod sold. Price updated to E275 OBO

Bump before it goes to the local dealer for whatever he's offering.

• Advertisement

The renewal showed up in the post which reminded me that it's still there so... bump!

Advertisement