Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bay Windows ideas - Seating area/panelling?

Options
  • 28-12-2012 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

I am looking for a couple of ideas for 2 Bay Windows

1. I was thinking of nice cushioned seating area with the front view of it in a nice panelling. Thinking along the lines of old country style effect.

I would love to look at a few ideas for this. Could anyone point me in the right direction to pick something that might suit me. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭recipio

If you have Sky TV , Norm Abhram is doing one today at 6.30 on Discovery Shed.
    There's not much to them, They can be all MDF if you are on a budget. Just design them to suit the human frame and don't forget to build in valuable storage space under the seat.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,328 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭woodturner

You have a couple of different options. If you leave the top fixed you could have drawers underneath. If you wanted to hinge up the top you could leave it looking like false drawers or have the front panel made up in a number of styles, shaker or a raised panel. Really depends what is in the room already and how you want them to blend in.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Classact

Thanks for those ideas everyone.

Missed that programme on tv but might see if can locate it online. Thanks again

Advertisement