Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazing Ultrabooks deal!! 2gb graphics i7 CPU need £506!!!!!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭ncur

Hiya, spotted this alright on hukd but I haven't tried to input code on dell website. If it is postcode dependent, then have you used parcelmotel? You use their Northern Ireland depot as the UK address you sometimes need to shop on certain sites, and they then forward the item on to postal lockers at a variety of locations around Ireland. You need to create an account and the first 2 stays are (or were, last time of checking) free. There's a thread in Online Buying and Auctions - see link

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056698663

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Joni23

I tried to and not working. I think the voucher code was for yesterday only.

11% off Laptops and Desktops - Today Only

Expires 28 December 2012

There's also a thread on the Bargain alerts about using BT11AA as the postcode to use in conjunction with your own address in order to get things delivered to Ireland but this usually applies to freebies like shampoo sachets so not totally recommended for such a large purchase!

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Affluenza

Joni23 wrote: »
    I tried to and not working. I think the voucher code was for yesterday only.

11% off Laptops and Desktops - Today Only

Expires 28 December 2012

Yeah I also got that error
    I really want this laptop as it is everything I have been looking for and more for the price.

Theres newer codes up too that arent working. Not sure why now, but others on HUKD are having the same problem.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Affluenza

Theres newer codes up too that arent working. Not sure why now, but others on HUKD are having the same problem.
    Really disappointing... Will mail you if it starts working again.
    I have already registered with parcel motel and am jus waiting until the voucher codes work again. Is a really good deal for its price.

It could be that under the boxing day specials, in the description it says
    Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.

Maybe they added this in after they saw how good a deal people were getting.

Hiya, using coupon codes available on the Dell site

http://www1.euro.dell.com/content/topics/topic.aspx/emea/topics/landing_pages/en/voucher_lp?c=uk&cs=ukdhs1&l=en&s=dhs

I can get the Ultrabook down to £539 if that's any good to you, see attached pdf. I put in the top coupon code for an extra 10% off laptops over £398 and that worked. Tried the £60 off 15z laptops over £549 which should have also worked but would have more or less given the same discount but that didn't work for some reason.

However, as of 17.45pm, the top code did work - F8J$Z5RM0XS8LP

ncur wrote: »
    Hiya, using coupon codes available on the Dell site

http://www1.euro.dell.com/content/topics/topic.aspx/emea/topics/landing_pages/en/voucher_lp?c=uk&cs=ukdhs1&l=en&s=dhs

I can get the Ultrabook down to £539 if that's any good to you, see attached pdf. I put in the top coupon code for an extra 10% off laptops over £398 and that worked. Tried the £60 off 15z laptops over £549 which should have also worked but would have more or less given the same discount but that didn't work for some reason.

However, as of 17.45pm, the top code did work - F8J$Z5RM0XS8LP

Excellent, this works:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭loopymum

Excellent, this works:D

Anyone get it for 506

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,863 ✭✭✭ozmo

Its 720p now...
    - I find these displays very tight to work on - especially with the huge ribbon menus on office, file explorer etc- and anything complex like Visual Studio is pretty much unworkable - like looking through a letterbox - Its a glossy screen also (bothers some folk)...

but with a monitor attached looks like a brilliant spec - but as there is no DVI port - it would require a hdmi monitor or a HDMi-to-dvi convertor or a dell docking station.......

(havn't seen the VGA out quality of this laptop - but I've not been impressed with the "VGA Projector Out" on recent dells I've tried - text looked quite blury to me)

“Roll it back”

Advertisement