Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Which shoe?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

My favourite ones would be Camper Pelotas Persil ones (4th on list) followed by the adidas ones (3rd)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 478 ✭✭Duvetdays

The tigers that are last on the list are my favs. I've had two pair of onitsukas and they are mega comfy.

I'm a girl btw!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭juan.kerr

None of the above are 'shoes'.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 914 ✭✭✭DarkDusk

Juan, if you were going to correct me on my naming of the footwear, you could have at least have said what they actually are.

Yes, they are trainers, but I do not like that name, so I choose not to use it.

Thanks for adding to the thread, much appreciated.

I'm leaning towards the Tigers and Campers atm. (slightly towards campers)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭juan.kerr

DarkDusk wrote: »
    Juan, if you were going to correct me on my naming of the footwear, you could have at least have said what they actually are.

Yes, they are trainers, but I do not like that name, so I choose not to use it.

Thanks for adding to the thread, much appreciated.

I'm leaning towards the Tigers and Campers atm. (slightly towards campers)

You may not like the term 'trainers' but they certainly aren't shoes.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

juan.kerr, no need to be so pedantic. Keep on topic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

For me, it's the Onitsuka Tigers, followed by the Pumas.

The brown pair look like they'd get mucky dirty very quickly and the other two don't do anything for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lorebringer

Onitsuka Tiger or Diesel ones are nice.

Advertisement