If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panasonic DMP-BDT 220EB

Options
  • 28-12-2012 7:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭

Hi guys,
    Do you have this in stock(non multi region)? Is it instore only, or is there a chance of a"drug deal" at the Fairways in Dundalk?
    Might also be interested in a Denon 2113!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭93Cab

Slight bump to this! I know you guys are on top of your heads, and Kenny looked at the post and said there is no way I'm replying to that, but John would get the oblique reference!

John,
    Ronan here in Dundalk! It's time to change the Cambridge Audio DVD79 and the Yamaha AX750se you sold me all those years ago, looking for the Panny( non MR ) and the Denon, to be followed by the best 3d TV you have in April, just in time for the Masters in Augusta in 3d! DO you have these in stock?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

93Cab wrote: »
    John,
    Ronan here in Dundalk! It's time to change the Cambridge Audio DVD79 and the Yamaha AX750se you sold me all those years ago, looking for the Panny( non MR ) and the Denon, to be followed by the best 3d TV you have in April, just in time for the Masters in Augusta in 3d! DO you have these in stock?

Ronan,

we are just out of stock of both but I do have some more stocks arriving over the next few days / week - there are only T220's available in MR mode for the forseeable future..

I'm not doing much travelling much at the moment for lots of reasons but drop me a line if you are interested and I'll get a plan in place

Hope you are well and give me a shout if I can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

I'm interested! Get the plan in place! Is your mobile number still the same?
    Ronan.

John,
    Just bumping this, can you get on to me with a quote for both the Panasonic and the Denon, just noticed the Denon seems to be back in stock ( from another post )!

• Advertisement

John,
    Just bumping this, can you get on to me with a quote for both the Panasonic and the Denon, just noticed the Denon seems to be back in stock ( from another post )!

Cab,

Sending PM now - apologies for the delay!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Cab,

Sending PM now - apologies for the delay!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    PM Sent!

PM Sent!
    and replied to (at last)

:eek:

Laters '93

ATVB,

J

and replied to (at last)

Laters '93

ATVB,

J
    John,
    Many Thanks,
    I know the pressure you're under!
    PM Sent

John,
    Many Thanks,
    I know the pressure you're under!
    PM Sent
    No problem - we'll that all sorted for you for tomorrow hopefully!

ATVB,

J

• Advertisement

No problem - we'll that all sorted for you for tomorrow hopefully!

ATVB,

J
    PM sent John!

PM sent John!
    Looking now!

ATVB
    j

Looking now!

ATVB
    j
    John, just a quick post to thank you for everything. Delighted with the Panny, Denon is in hiding for a week or so!

John, just a quick post to thank you for everything. Delighted with the Panny, Denon is in hiding for a week or so!
    Cabbie..
    Some day you are going to get caught out and you'll have to pay my 'expenses' in court to pretend all those 'black boxes' that have mysteriously appeared in your house over the years were all just either on loan or else cost 10% of what they actually cost...

..or else of course I still always have the blackmail option :eek: 

I'll post out the receipts to your home address**

Sorry Boardies (in joke)

Thanks Cabbie,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

** Only joking

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.