Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exam past papers

Options
  • 28-12-2012 7:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

Is anyone else having problems accessing past papers through library catalogue, I can get as far as the lists but no further. When I attempt to open individual pdf's I get an "ACCESS DENIED" message. This after logging in successfully with name and password.

Regards.

DEV

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

Snap! I just started a thread a few minutes after this one. I can't access them either, however I can't even get past the 'year select' section. Talk about bad timing.

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭DEVEREUX

Pac1Man wrote: »
    Snap! I just started a thread a few minutes after this one. I can't access them either, however I can't even get past the 'year select' section. Talk about bad timing.

Damn!! I was hoping I was doing something wrong. Ive been trying on and off all day.

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭DEVEREUX

Just saw on the library tweet newsfeed posted 21st Dec

"Exam papers are currently unavailable online. Internet Support is working on a solution and hope to have the papers back up again today, 21st December 2012"

No mention that the problems have since been resolved:(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

Unless they are waiting until after the Christmas break. According to Twitter, the library reopens on the 2nd which is this Wednesday. Not much good to the rest of us though.

Advertisement