Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't access exam papers?

Options
  • 28-12-2012 7:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭

Is anyone else having trouble accessing past papers? I can get as far as choosing which year I want, but a soon as I pick a year a white screen appears with the following message:
    Access forbidden!

You don't have permission to access the requested directory. There is either no index document or the directory is read-protected.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.

Error 403

student.dit.ie
    Fri Dec 28 17:16:29 2012
    Apache

I am using my own laptop but I can't remember this ever happening before.:(

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,599 Mod ✭✭✭✭CIARAN_BOYLE

Pac1Man wrote: »
    Is anyone else having trouble accessing past papers? I can get as far as choosing which year I want, but a soon as I pick a year a white screen appears with the following message:

I am using my own laptop but I can't remember this ever happening before.:(
    What is supposed to happen is a popup screen asking for a username and password (student and thunderoad although their may be caps somewhere in that), however if you press cancel instead of putting in a password or have a popup blocker that doesn't allow the password request popup to come up then it may go directly through to the white screen saying that authorisation is required.

Hope that helps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭annex

Check out the DIT facebook page, some people have posted ways to get access.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

They are back working again. No excuses now!

Advertisement