Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Quick Q

• 28-12-2012 8:06pm
    Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭

New Sharing GamerTags thread, yay or nay?

Just thinking about it, really half if not three quarters of the names listed in the OP are next to irrelevant. People who do indeed look at the thread are probably adding people who might not well be playing the game these days after all.

New thread 21 votes

Yay
    0%
    Nay
    100%
    jeffredzero19Nuri Sahingreenman09x43r0docdolittleHawkeRandall FloydMr. ManagerGoldFour4Kells...KERSPLAT!The Little Fellaharvester of sorrow13spannerkellso81AdamDiLikeWafflesjimmy the carPizzamanIRL 21 votes

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Nay
    Yea, this is what I was talking about in PM. Just never got around to making a new thread.

There's probably only about 15 people who play consistently from Xbox.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

Nay
    im not even on the list but those i do play with all the time are on my friends list.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Nay
    greenman09 wrote: »
    im not even on the list but those i do play with all the time are on my friends list.

Who the **** are you?

But yeah I agree,needs a new thread

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

Kells... wrote: »
    Who the **** are you?

Show some respect when addressing King Billy! :pac:

Nay
    First google search that comes up when you search King Billy is a English king,

Ironic isn't it ? :P

• Advertisement

Nay
    tumblr_lr2grbBFqq1qcnyswo1_500.jpg

Nay
    I KNEW THAT I WAS JUST MAKING MY OWN JOKE,JEEEEZ ELKAT LAY OFF

THIS MAY OR MAY NOT BE TRUE

Nay
    Edited your post there :pac: :p

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Nay
    Yea, this is what I was talking about in PM. Just never got around to making a new thread.

There's probably only about 15 people who play consistently from Xbox.

Yeah I remember alright Neil, just seemed you kinda forgot about it and when I was looking at the thread there last night, realised it was all a bit pointless when looking at the OP. Thought I'd do something while it was on my mind. If you want a pick up the ball and create a new thread, by all means do so man.

Maybe the new names posted since BOPS2 was released should be included in the new thread? Bit unfair perhaps not to include recent names.

edit - poll is fairly conclusive. Safe to say a new thread should be made.

Nay
    I don't know,14-0 isn't really that much of a difference :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Nay
    Can we put a short "please add people from 1st post" or something in the thread title so people don't just post their tag and leave it at that. Theres loads of us on Xbox and I'd say most, like me, dont bother adding anymore people because we already have enough but if people added us they were always welcome to join in

I've worded that badly but I'm sure ye get the jist :D

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Nay
    Thread and poll closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement