Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Your fav gadget of the past 5 years

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭iDave

Galaxy S3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

I still think the Digital Watch was a really neat idea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

Confab wrote: »
    Stop creating random threads about nothing FFS. You sound like an Indo journalist.

Someone's narky

I take it this might not have made it into your fav gadget of the last 5 years :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

Queen-Mise wrote: »
    Which one of the e-cig products are you using? I want to give up in the new year.

My Sony Reader - is probably my favourite invention.

I have the kit stained class was talking about if you want to have a look at one in person and try it out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭Red About Town

Discman?

Was never quite the same. Could never go for a jog with a Discman for example.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,524 ✭✭✭stanley1

Roberts internet radio

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

Mini Disc?.......Im running out of ideas here! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,070 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

My 'Volcano' vaporizer

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Malibu Sunshine

You could with the later models. They added "anti-wobble" or similar.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Squeaky the Squirrel

Queen-Mise wrote: »
    Which one of the e-cig products are you using? I want to give up in the new year.

My Sony Reader - is probably my favourite invention.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭Dr. Jonathan Crane

My iPad. Tablets and smartphones in general. Just think what they'll be doing in another five years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ITS_A_BADGER

well android phone has been said already :pac: i guess although not new gadget im gona say my laptop. I don"t where id be without it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭ahnowbrowncow

My iPad. Tablets and smartphones in general. Just think what they'll be doing in another five years.

Gathering dust?

Advertisement