Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WII U: 32GB PREMIUM PACK €274

Options
  • 28-12-2012 11:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,148 ✭✭✭✭

Just spotted this on hduk, seem like a bargain price works out about €274 +parcel motel, close to a €100 saving on the Irish price.

pack includes:

WII U Console (Black)
    32GB Memory
    WII U Gamepad
    WII Gamepad Stylus
    WII U Gamepad Cradle
    WII U Gamepad Stand
    WII U Console Stand
    WII U AC Adaptor
    WII U Gamepad AC Adaptor
    HDMI Cable
    Sensor Bar
    Nintendo Land Wii U Game

Link to ebay!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Paid €334 for this and the boys have barely played it since Christmas day:mad::mad: I should have waited. Didn't think it would come down so fast after christmas though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,952 ✭✭✭biebiebie

Have the original wii. I have to admit that I'm underwhelmed by the wiiu. Having a second screen on the controller just seems like a dumb idea IMHO. Probably going to give it a miss and get a next gen xbox or playstation which are due in 2013.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,843 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Nintendo do this with every console, release it at a high price for the die hard fans, then it drops a few months later

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

biebiebie wrote: »
    Have the original wii. I have to admit that I'm underwhelmed by the wiiu. Having a second screen on the controller just seems like a dumb idea IMHO. Probably going to give it a miss and get a next gen xbox or playstation which are due in 2013.

It's actually quite brilliant. There's a few other things that Nintendo have got wrong in the launch, but the actual console and controller are top notch.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,077 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Corholio wrote: »
    It's actually quite brilliant. There's a few other things that Nintendo have got wrong in the launch, but the actual console and controller are top notch.

The screen has its uses for sure, but i would definitely not call the console top notch yet anyways.

First of all graphically it's competing with the Ps3 and 360 at the moment, but both were released 5+ years ago, both are due new ones in the coming couple of years.

It's so bloody slow to move between different menu options

Some odd things like you can use the gamepad as a controller in multi player new super mario bros

It has promise I'll give it that, but it has some way to go.

We got one for Christmas. Personally I wouldn't have got one yet but Santa was generous

• Advertisement
Advertisement