Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emergency Dentist in Limerick

• 28-12-2012 11:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,481 ✭✭✭

Hi guys need a tooth out badly just wondering is there a good one open around the hols

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭xxlauraxxox

061-468765 Eamonn Noonan OR 1800230230 he runs toothache.ie open monday-sat and will do an emerency appointment his a lovely guy as well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,109 ✭✭✭RikkFlair

061-468765 Eamonn Noonan OR 1800230230 he runs toothache.ie open monday-sat and will do an emerency appointment his a lovely guy as well

I was badly stuck over a Bank Holiday weekend a few years ago with an agonising bad tooth and he sorted me out. Eamonn is the man to call, sound bloke too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,472 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I've used Denis Kerrisk on a bank holiday before. Absolute gent

81 o Connell st.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭fredo1664

+1 for Eamonn Noonan if he's open.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,857 ✭✭✭langdang

Yup Noonan on Ellen St will look after ya. 230230 number should sort you outside normal hours

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,481 ✭✭✭brianregan09

It is the back bottom tooth on the left hand side i've heard thats a bit more awkward to sort out going to drop him an email 1st thanks guys

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭juneg

It is the back bottom tooth on the left hand side i've heard thats a bit more awkward to sort out going to drop him an email 1st thanks guys
    did you get sorted out?
    339723 iarlaith killian castletroy. he is often recommended here on boards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,481 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Went in this morning and met Doctor Deirdre there lovely in there got most of the tooth out but have to go back saturday to double check it may be more to come out

Advertisement