Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 Mobile Broadband Quality - Sandyford

• 28-12-2012 11:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭

Anyone in Sandyford/South Dublin have 3Mobile Broadband and is it any good? got an offer of 25quid per month which is pretty good (60GB per month), but if its not of decent quality theres no real point.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4 dnrainey

Hi all,

I am looking fore some guidance regarding my broadband supplier, Smart Telecom in the Rathborne area, Dublin 15. The problem is that the service drops connection quite frequently and stays disconnected for long periods of time, typically from around 5pm to 9am week days and almost continually at week ends, it is almost like another user switches their broadband on upon returning home from work and knocks mine off. I have had flawless service for 6 years prior to this, with download speeds averaging 9 to 12 Mbps. Smart engineers have tried to fix the problem, but insist it is the cable and therefore not their responsibility, which I disagree with.

There is an engineer booked again for next week, and I will probably get the same response, unfortunately to the best of my knowledge I am the only resident in the area with this problem.

All advise welcome, as I am thinking of putting this case to the telecoms regulator.

Thanks

David

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭fret_wimp2

Hi Drainey.

If you are looking for some questions answered please start a new thread. Thread hijacking is not the most polite thing to do on a forum.

Thanks.

Advertisement