Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Opinions on these and what to wear with?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

I wouldn't wear a v-neck, just a crew neck, with the sleeveless. If it's white, I think some kind of graphic would be cool on it, or a plain dark green or red tee would be nice either

Really like the camo, bought a similar green one in Topshop for myself recently :D I think camo is going to be a trend pattern for the year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

Graaacias :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 334 ✭✭gillapino

I really like the sleeveless denim jacket, I think any kinda t shirt would look good, in particular, black, white,grey or like a winey red. A black or grey hoodie underneath would look cool too, for extra warmth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

Thank you :D I ordered it. Got a nice discount so happy christmas to me

Advertisement