Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Don't starve

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭brady12

jonny24ie wrote: »
    Tips i have for dont starve (And i survived for 180+ days so far)

1: Run all the paths as quick as you can to open your map up quicker.

2: Dont pick carrots up from the ground, use them in an emergancy situation. Berries cooked are quiet good for keeping you going for the first while.

3: If your unsure about an enemy then avoid it and check the wiki out.

4: Build a log suit and spear early on if you can as they are quiet good for protection.

5: Enjoy the game :D

Thanks bud..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

brady12 wrote: »
    Thanks bud..

The wiki is a great source of info mate. If you find an "Eye Bone" it give you "Chester" who is a chest that walks around following you once you have the Eye bone on you.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

I only noticed that the Console Version got the new Reign of Giants DLC, just bought it now so will have a lot more to keep me going over the next while.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭brady12

jonny24ie wrote: »
    I only noticed that the Console Version got the new Reign of Giants DLC, just bought it now so will have a lot more to keep me going over the next while.

What's that dlc about? I couldn't see it in psn . Only got it few days ago. Have only reached winter once and died day one. But then again I refuse use wiki and just learning the hard way! So many stupid ways to die . Especially when tired and lose concentration

brady12 wrote: »
    What's that dlc about? I couldn't see it in psn . Only got it few days ago. Have only reached winter once and died day one. But then again I refuse use wiki and just learning the hard way! So many stupid ways to die . Especially when tired and lose concentration

DLC has new content like 4 seasons rather than 2, new enemies and new items to use and craft. If your searching on psn on the pc you have to search for "don't starve".

Ah the wiki doesnt give much away mate, nice to know which enemies to be prepared for etc.

• Advertisement
Advertisement