Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Commuting to Ranelagh area from Charlesland

Options
  • 29-12-2012 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi Everyone,
    Myself and my girlfriend are moving to the Charlesland area and I'm just wondering if anybody can give me advice on what would be the best way for her to commute to the beechwood area of ranelagh for a 7:45 a.m start. My girlfriend drives but parking in the beechwood area might be an issue so if anybody has any ideas they will be much appreciated.
    Cheers,
    Sean.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭markest

84x at 6:45am from Charlesland

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭ene

if she decides to drive you can park in the community centre beside the church for free, it says no parking but i have lived beside it for my whole life and its not informed. i have parked there for days!! its at the top of edenvale road and there is always spaces

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Seanie21

Cheers

Thanks guys these are extremely helpful and much appreciated

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭Dublin Chick

If you can drive to the Luas that is your best option, parking @ Cherrywood at that hour of the morning should not cause a problem. The Luas takes about 40 mins to get to Beechwood from there.

The next option is the 84X and get off on Leeson St at the end of The Appian Way.

Otherwise the Dart from Greystones to Sandymount and the 18 from Sandymount Ave (this bus only runs every 20 - 25 mins).

• Advertisement

Cheers thanks a million for the help

Advertisement