Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Commuting from Greystones to Beechwood Ranelagh

Options
  • 29-12-2012 12:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi Everyone,
    Myself and my girlfriend are moving to the Charlesland area of Greystones and I'm just wondering if anybody can give me advice on what would be the best way for her to commute to the beechwood area of ranelagh for a 7:45 a.m start. My girlfriend drives but parking in the beechwood area might be an issue so if anybody has any ideas they will be much appreciated.
    Cheers,
    Sean.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Mrsbananas

Seanie21 wrote: »
    Hi Everyone,
    Myself and my girlfriend are moving to the Charlesland area of Greystones and I'm just wondering if anybody can give me advice on what would be the best way for her to commute to the beechwood area of ranelagh for a 7:45 a.m start. My girlfriend drives but parking in the beechwood area might be an issue so if anybody has any ideas they will be much appreciated.
    Cheers,
    Sean.
    Luas park and ride in carrickmines, right off the m50 and Luas to beechwood?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Seanie21

Cheers yep that's the option we were thinking but she was worried about not getting a parking spot in the morning but she should be okay if she has to be in ranelagh for 7:45 in the morning. Thanks for the advice much appreciated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭brayblue24

At that time she'd probably get free parking beside Cherrywood. Also just off M50 and nearer to home when traffic is heavier in the evenings

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭OssianSmyth

Glencairn park and ride may be cheaper
    http://www.luas.ie/glencairn-car-park.html

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭The_Wrecker

Other than driving. 84X to Appian way and walk across.

• Advertisement
Advertisement