Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Great Value for Money Suggestions

Options
  • 29-12-2012 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭

I wonder if some Boardsies could help me?

I'm hoping to do an end of year blog post about great value moments in Dublin City centre. I have quite a few ideas myself but was wondering if there were any gems that folks would be willing to share? I will obviously give credit!

So does anyone know a great value restaurant, early bird, attraction, venue, event, off licence or bar??? Anything at all that in these recessionary times is great value for money?

Thank you in advance :)

<snip>

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

The Little Museum is free on Thursdays, and worth a nose around.

The Bakehouse on Bachelors Walk do great-value decent brunches.

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭cuddlycavies

New Vietnamese restaurant in Parnell st. Pho Viet. You can eat for a tenner pretty well.

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Lollymcd

Thank you both :)

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭gillapino

National Gallery and Natural History Mueseum (dead zoo) both free in and a stones throw away from each other. Mongolian BBQ in Temple Bar is great value especially 5 euro lunch deal, also Check out Hilan Chinese and Korean restaurant on Capel street for good value authentic chinese food.

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Lollymcd

Thank you to Dont be at yourself, cuddlycavies and gillapino. The fruits of your labour : <snip>
    :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

This Forum dies not exist as a source of Research for your Blog. Also, please do not Pimp your Blog here.

tHB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement