Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Custom Avatar

Options
  • 29-12-2012 2:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭

I didn't want to ask here but can mod tell me why my custom advatar is not displaying? I have it down to the required size of 90 x 90 pixels :o

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

I can see your avatar. Its a Mikado biscuit. Have you got avatars turned on in your user cp. Options-thread display options and tick the box for avatars.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

You won't have avatar display turned on by default. You'll need to do so in the User CP -> edit options -> visible elements.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭Fanny Biscuit

ken wrote: »
    I can see your avatar. Its a Mikado biscuit. Have you got avatars turned on in your user cp. Options-thread display options and tick the box for avatars.
    Spear wrote: »
    You won't have avatar display turned on by default. You'll need to do so in the User CP -> edit options -> visible elements.

Thanks Sprear.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement