Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emobile

Options
  • 29-12-2012 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭

Hi,

I just signed up to Emobile Billpay Sim only online and emailed the requires documents of ID proof. Could you help expedite process of number change over. I have a emobile micro sim so do not a new sent out to me.

Regards

Emma

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

gripcasey wrote: »
    Hi,

I just signed up to Emobile Billpay Sim only online and emailed the requires documents of ID proof. Could you help expedite process of number change over. I have a emobile micro sim so do not a new sent out to me.

Regards

Emma

Hi Emma,

Could you PM your order number full name and address you placed with the order and I will look into this for you.

Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭gripcasey

Hi Grainne,

I PM my details to you, have you had a chance to look into switch forme.

Thanks

Regards

Emma

• Registered Users Posts: 31 gismoet

Is the new deal on email €32 for SIM only per month ex-cluding or including VAT

gripcasey wrote: »
    Hi Grainne,

I PM my details to you, have you had a chance to look into switch forme.

Thanks

Regards

Emma
    Hi Emma,

I responded to your Pm but did not receive a response.

Did you get this resolved?

Grainne

gismoet wrote: »
    Is the new deal on email €32 for SIM only per month ex-cluding or including VAT

Hi gismoet,

This price is inclusive if VAT.

Post here if you have any other queries.

Grainne

• Advertisement
Advertisement