Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tag Rugby In Castletroy/UL?

• 29-12-2012 3:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭

Hi Everyone,

Just querying does anyone know of any tag rugby groups/leagues that are running in the Castletroy area (preferably UL). Played it a while back and loved it :p but haven't come across any groups doing it in Limk

(I know this has been asked before, but I haven't found any recent threads so thought I'd fire it up again!)

Cheers! :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Wait for Spring leagues to start in UL - then it will be out to Old Crescent for the summer leagues and Pig'n'Porter, with the autumn and winter leagues heading back out to UL again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭puddles and umbrellas

Spring leagues you say?! Cool. You wouldn't by any chance know of start dates? (so I can keep my eyes peeled) :D

Ehmmm keep your eyes on tagrugby.ie

Mc Love wrote: »
    Ehmmm keep your eyes on tagrugby.ie

Okay doke! Thanks Mc Love :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 229 ✭✭his_dudeness

There's two main groups running tag in Limerick, the aforementioned tagrugby.ie and there's also the IRFU league, http://www.irishrugby.ie/tagrugby/wheretoplay/munster_garryowen_fc.php

• Advertisement

IRFU league is less fun (thats from rugby players I know that have played in it and it tends to be more serious)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 308 ✭✭clint_eastman

Howdy, a female friend of mine wants to start playing Tag so I said I'd help her look into it. I don't want to play, just want to find out what she should do to go about it. She's not got a team so where should she start i.e. she'd be looking for a team to join as a starter level and may have 1 or 2 friends with her, but not enough for a new team to enter. Is there any info postings etc of teams looking for members or is it pretty much word of mouth and maybe get lucky?
    Appreciate any info...

You can enter your name to join a team on the ITRA site once they start looking for teams to sign up!

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭SNNUS

Hi , we have training matches on a monday evening in Garryowen and a league starting in UL soon, pm if interested!

Pm sent! Thank you SNNUS :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 limericklad1

Hi SNNUS! PM sent too! In case you need another guy...

Advertisement