Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

far cry 3

Options
  • 29-12-2012 3:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭

looks like my save file is corrupted.

only on chapter 3. anyone know where i could download a save file instead from restarting the game again

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,535 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Not sure but a lot of PS3 games saves will only work on the account there were made on. You know what you're doing now so just restart, most of my first few hours was hiding and running from Komodo dragon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭Kashkai

Anyone experiencing problems with this game as I've heard that the game isn't running well on some older PS3 consoles? My PS3 is a launch day 60GB model and so I don't want to she'll out on this game if it's going to cause issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭aindriu80

I completed the game without problem but had a serious problem with far cry 2. I think there is a bug in the game

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

Anyone experiencing problems with this game as I've heard that the game isn't running well on some older PS3 consoles? My PS3 is a launch day 60GB model and so I don't want to she'll out on this game if it's going to cause issues.

I've had no issues at all, it runs great and looks fantastic. Been playing for about a month now

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭elchupanebrey

Mine freezes up every time i save for a few seconds. Ps3 is on it's last legs though

• Advertisement
Advertisement