Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

223 Moderator

• 29-12-2012 7:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

lads, i need some advice on a mod for the 223. it's a m14x1 thread light barrel a-bolt.
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69 ✭✭Tc.243

lads, i need some advice on a mod for the 223. it's a m14x1 thread light barrel a-bolt.
    thanks
    Hi mate i have an ace mob 4 sale had it on my .243 x bolt browning its stainless only around 70 round out through it perfect condition if interested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 YellowVanMan

how much, what make/model, thread, where you based.

how much, what make/model, thread, where you based.
    Its an ase utra north star m14x1 sako....200e was 320 new a bargin at that will do a little better if interested based in waterford

tempted, but waterford's a wee bit of a trip. ya'd hardly be trippin up to westmeath would ya:):), go on, ya know ya want to.

tempted, but waterford's a wee bit of a trip. ya'd hardly be trippin up to westmeath would ya:):), go on, ya know ya want to.
    A its only a spin sure for you,, if u really want it ul travel ul thank ur self when u are out shooting with it:D:D

• Advertisement

sound, i'll be down near enough there late in the week, have a bit of work in south tipp. i'll drop ya a pm and organise something.
    Oh whats that noise...???
    could it be the price dropping:D:D:D

sound, i'll be down near enough there late in the week, have a bit of work in south tipp. i'll drop ya a pm and organise something.
    Oh whats that noise...???
    could it be the price dropping:D:D:D
    No bother so talk 2 you then 200e is the price maybe a bit of luck back on it

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement