Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BlackOps 2

Options
  • 29-12-2012 7:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭

Hi , just wondering if anyone has seen any good deals on black ops 2 in the sales?

Anywhere I have seen it , it was €60

I'm in Dublin 11 area so have a tesco nearby if they have any deals

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,154 ✭✭✭✭muffler

If you dont mind waiting a week or two for delivery it can be got from Zavvi for €49.90 delivered using the discount code shown on the web page.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭quinnthebin

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

as above, Supervalu has had them on sale for 40 euro.

not sure if they still have it on offer though, it was before christmas when i seen it.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

RossieMan wrote: »
    as above, Supervalu has had them on sale for 40 euro.

not sure if they still have it on offer though, it was before christmas when i seen it.

Still available along with other games for same price €40.Spotted the new Assasins Creed in Supervalu for €40 also.

If they are not on a shelf just ask a member of staff,they sometimes have them behind the counter.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Shao

Thanks all , picked it up :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement