Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

AKG K550s: a) worth the price? b) anywhere cheaper than Amazon?

• 29-12-2012 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭

I love good music, but I know nothing about sound. Would I notice an improvement with these over some €50 pair? Anywhere in town I could try them out?

Amazon has them for 175, 10 cheaper than thomann. Anywhere else I should consider?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,014 ✭✭✭marko93

If they're the kind of sound you're after and you know you'll enjoy them, then yeah, I guess they're worth the price! Don't hesitate to do some research about others in the price range!

In regards to noticing a difference, only you'll know that.

Had a look and Amazons price is quite decent!

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Incompetent

Know any music shops in Dublin that may stock these or some M50's anyone? Would like to try before buying

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,014 ✭✭✭marko93

Xmusic should have M50s!

Advertisement